Sunday, November 19, 2006

Stupid Exams

Well..looks like i am back again!!
its the fault of these stupid exams that i have to waste my time studying..and not blog here..anyways..lets get on with the proceedings..

I was actually pondering the other day about how i utilise my time to do other things rather than study and i actually end up gettin a good(if not a better) percentage..so i sat and thought about this thing which was running in my head for quite a while about how i manage to do this..well..one reason for this is that i am quite intelligent(hehe) and also the efforts of my friends who actually make it a point that when they are studying...they make me sit with them and try to teach me everythin...its another story that i end up teachin them most of the part but hey..what are friends for??but thats not all..the sheer pressure of performing just gets to me and then i just end up studyin..but believe me..when i am in front of the examination hall looking into the deep corridors..it gives me the shivers!!even thinking about being in there with nothing to write is one nightmare that has haunted me all my life!

But once i get into the examination hall and take a look at the paper..i get right at the task without wasting a second..writing stories that is..coz i just start writing whatever i understand about the question(which i dont most of the times)..but i just write some shit about the main point in the question and then start on a never ending thesis(u bet) on something i dont know!!!and before i know it...the three hours of the exam are coming to an end and i still have a last essay to write..and the invigilators(the hungry crocs) start raspin that there is only 5 minutes more..and then starts the scene of a life time..u have never seen such a pathetic scene in ur life..everythin just keeps falling down...a paper flies here..a pen falls there...and in the midst..i am trying to fit a whole mahabharat into 2 pages of the answer script..then the prowling croc comes along and then starts to pull at the paper..unleashing his/her complete brutal croc power..finaly i come out of the hall looking like i just swam an ocean..phew..but in some time everything turns into a party scene realizing that everyone is passing and no one has to write that dumb paper again...

The end result...i walk away with an 82% and feel gr8 about all the nothin i do to get it..! i pity all the people who slog their whole semester and just manage somethin near or more than me..

PEACE

No comments: